Skills Plux is a Consultancy Company that truly understands your business needs. We can assist you set up your own Health and Social Care Agency and register your agency with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
If you are considering setting up your own care agency, require assistance with an existing service or a review of documentation, then Skills Plux can provide you with that support.
Below are some of the services we provide to customers
- Reviewing documents. This is based on the information received.
- Verbal and written feedback/findings provided after reviewing documents.
- Creating a Service Improvement Plan based on findings from audit
- Reviewing the SIP according to deadlines
- Checking that deadlines on the SIP have been met and check that the assigned task has been properly completed.
- Ongoing Quality Monitoring / consultancy
- Work with you to ensure ongoing compliance
- Seeking to ensure that the service is continuously rated Good or Outstanding
- Safeguarding solutions- address/investigating safeguarding and complaints, work with you to ensure there are hardly any safeguarding
- Unannounced visit to the service office
- Unannounced telephone monitoring to staff and service users- in line GDPR
- Reviewing your KPI
- Customised templates as required
Mentoring / Coaching Registered manager in readiness for CQC interview
Domiciliary Agency Care set up
Trouble shooting- working with service providers who want to improve CQC rating or improve their service as a whole
We provide a service on a long or short-term basis that is totally flexible irrespective of the size of your business.
We will work with you to assess your care needs so that we can agree the best way forward to meet any longer-term support needs you may have.